Welcome to Ernest & Nicholson Recruitment
Our approach to recruitment is something we think you will find straightforward. Simply put “it’s about you”
Our methods have served us well during our careers in recruitment and selection. We unequivocally value our clients and candidates, and have been fortunate enough to have built rock solid, candid and honest relationships with businesses and job seekers. We respect the direction our clients give us around their business needs and we are guided by our candidates as to what they need in their next job. We listen, absorb and act upon your instructions.
We are right for you as a business if you want simplicity from your recruiter and the values listed below are important to you:
- Consistency – a consultant who you can contact with ease and will be your point of contact. As this is our business we are here for good and intend to be at your service for the long term!
- A consultant who will keep you updated.
- A tenacious and dedicated consultant who will not give up at the first hurdle. Who will continue to search for the right candidate to fill your vacancy and will respect your judgement.
- Relevant CV’s from candidates who have been interviewed thoroughly by ourselves.
We are right for you as a candidate if you want the following from a recruiter:
- A consultant who tries very hard to assist with finding you the right platform for your career and can offer genuine advice.
- A consultant who really understand their client base and will know full details of the job you are applying for therefore saving you precious time in your job search.
- A consultant who can offer advice, guidance and follow up when it comes to interviews.
- The opportunity to meet us face to face so we can really understand what you are looking for. This also helps us when we speak to our clients about you!
You are right for us as a client or candidate if you:
- Follow up with us too – people are our passion and we like to keep all parties updated.
- Share our values: integrity, honesty and reliability.
Testimonials from our clients and candidates
Our latest vacancies
Customer Service Advisor Winchester
Type: Permanent, Full-time Location: Winchester Salary: £16,500 per year
Customer Administrator Winchester
Type: Permanent, Full-time Location: Winchester Salary: £18,500 per year plus bonus
Customer Administrator Winchester to join a terrific company in Winchester. This is a full time position (Monday – Friday 9am–5pm) and offers a salary of £18,500 per […]
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £16,500 per year
Have you recently left college or university and wish to find your first office-based role? Are you good with customers and thoroughly enjoy speaking to people? Based in central Winchester, this a full-time, permanent […]